- Immediate stacking ability.
- Excellent wearing property of the wood.
- Fast curing.
- Very good sand ability.
- Long pot-life.
Appearance – Transparent
Specific Gravity – 1.00 kg/L
Viscosity FC # 4 – 40 sec.
Solid Content – 50%
Coating Rate – 80 – 90 gm/m2
Spraying Speed – 3 – 5 m/min.
Flash Off Time – 5 – 7 min.
Curing – 1 – 2 lamps
Mercury Distance – 15 cm, 80W
Application Condition – Air Temperature 5ºC min. – Relative Humidity 85% max
Application Method – Spray Coating
Dilution Ratio – 5 – 10%
Thinner – PU Thinner #405
- Substrate should be free from contaminant such as oil and dust etc.
- The moisture content of timber should be kept below 15%.
- If the surface is to be treated with stain, ensure that the light fastness is stable to avoid any patches of colour.
- If the stain is to apply with a blend of water, it is advisable to let it dry for more than 4 hrs. and ensure that the humidity content is less than tolerable.
- The substrate with a deep grain and require a close pore must be coated 2 or 3 times but it is imperative to sand each coat with a manual or heave duty sanding machine to have a better anchorage.