MAS DAMASCO is a decorative covering for interior walls based on a special natural raw material giving an antique look, achieving this original DAMASCO effect, which is especially suitable for classical as well as for modern style decoration. The product is given a high level of breathability, prevents mildew and fungi growth and environment friendly.
Colours & Material Samples
Colour – As per catalogue
Viscosity – Pasty
Gloss – Eggshell
Theo. yield – 150 – 200 g/m2
Shelf life – 12 months
VOC – 67g/L
- For the new concrete, it should be fully cured at least 28 days and the substance must be free from any form of contaminants.
- If old concrete, all blistered, cracks and peeled off paint should be removed.
- Penetrated paint must be cleared and treated with 3% ammonia and water.
- Apply 1 coat of MAS Masonry AR Primer.
- Level the surface with PVA Wall Filler if necessary and sand until smooth.
- Apply 1-2 coats of Masonry Primer tinted with desired colour.
- Apply 1-2 coats of MAS DAMASCO tinted and diluted with 30% with water as a base coat.
- Apply the effect coat using the explained tools and technique