pu sanding sealer #1345 hb
PU SANDING SEALER #1345 HB is a polyurethane lacquer sealer based on saturated polyesters. Two-component materials with high covering power, elasticity and sanding characteristics. Because of the excellent quality of raw materials, it does give a covering film of great transparency and requires minimum coat.
Specific Gravity (20ºC) – 0.980 kgs.
Viscosity (25ºC, FC#4) – 150-160 sec.
Flash Point – 25ºC
Solid Content (Wt.%) – 50 +/- 0.5
Application Condition – Air Temperature 5 – 35ºC, Relative Humidity 85% max.
Recommended Catalyst – Catalyst #034
Thinner – PU Thinner #105/205
Mixing Ratio (Wt.%) – Base 100, Cat. 50
Thinner – 35-50
Pot life (20ºC) – 6-8 hours
Drying Time: (20ºC) – Dust-Free 10 – 15 minutes, To Touch 30 – 45 minutes, To Recoat 2 – 3 hours, Hard 24 – 36 hours
Recoating – Minimum 30 min. -max 3 hrs. Medium sanding with 240/360 mesh sandpaper is recommended before a subsequent coat is needed.
Prepare the surface to be painted with manual or automatic sanding machine.
- Apply the required dyes or stain (optional)
- Apply 1-2 coat PU Sanding Sealer #1345 HB with catalyst, vertically and horizontally.
- After the primed coat gets dried, sand it with medium sand paper up to the extent not to damage the substrate.
- If required, apply wood putty transparent on nail holes, cracks and joints.
- Apply 1-2 coats of PU Sanding Sealer #1345 HB prior to the final top coating.